Welcome Job Seekers! You can visit the Astrum blog for relevant information and advice about the current job market and how it applies to you. We will be using the blog to share our expert knowledge regarding interview skills, writing resumes and cover letters and other approaches to the job market. The Astrum website will also keep you updated on the latest and most exciting job opportunities!2009-11-23 | AdministratorPrior to the Interview
2009-11-23 | Administrator
- Research as much as you can about the prospective company. If they have a website, take a close look at it. Be sure to read any media articles.
- Speak with anyone you know who has worked or still works at the organisation.
- Plan your route. Ensure you know exactly where the interview is being held and allow enough time to get there punctually.
- Read through your CV. Be equipped to supply more information if the interviewer requires it.
- Where a job description has been supplied, make sure you‘ve read it carefully; have the confidence that you’re technically qualified to do the job, that you meet the criteria, and have examples from previous roles to prove it.
- Try to anticipate any questions you could be asked and have the answers prepared in advance. Practice with someone before your interview.
- Turn off your mobile before the interview begins.