- About Us
Astrum Recruitment was formed through a desire to provide organisations and candidates with a positive journey through the ongoing challenge of talent acquisition and career progression.
Our passion for human resources and recruitment has led us to developing innovative strategies to improve the quality of the recruitment experience, provide in-depth knowledge and expertise within specific industry sectors and implement tailored, flexible solutions to deliver cost effective recruitment results.
We believe that ‘we are only as good as our last placement’ and continually monitor and enhance our service delivery to achieve reputable results, prove our capability and retain clients and candidates.
Astrum is dedicated to partnering with its clients, investing the time to understand their business and meet their specific recruitment needs throughout metropolitan and regional Australia.
Our desire to completely satisfy the recruitment needs of our clients and career aspirations of our candidates is supported by a solutions orientated approach, technology and dedication to quality including;
Disciplined and highly responsive approach
Industry expertise and global network
Extensive recruitment and HR consulting resources
Highly reputable talent database
Reliable recruitment management systems
Best practice process and procedure
- Service Excellence
- We are committed to ‘best practice’ process and service delivery to ensure we meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and candidates.
- Honesty and Integrity
- We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity and aim to build close partnering relationships with our clients and professional, reliable networks with our candidates.
- Passion and Commitment
- We are motivated by our passion for recruitment, innovation and achieving success for our clients and candidates through a consistent level of care and attention.
- Achievement and Recognition
- We are driven to achieve great results and recognise the efforts of our staff with ongoing study and career development opportunities.
- TIP #268Success more often than not comes down to your attitude.